- Have years of experience.
- Have specialized training in treating anxiety disorders or other mental health
- Are licensed licensed by the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board. They are Licensed Specialist
Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapists or Licensed Master Social
Workers. A Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family
Therapist is licensed to independently diagnose and treat mental conditions. A Licensed Master
Social Worker is licensed to diagnose and treat mental conditions with supervision.
- Are preferred providers for many health insurance plans.
- Vanessa Whalen and Marilyn Possett have East Wichita Offices. All other therapists practice
at our main (West) office near Kellogg and Ridge in Wichita.
Read about Susan Huebert, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Judi Emerson, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Marilyn Possett, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Jeanette Diederich, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Ingrid Dennis, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Vanessa Whalen, L.S.C.S.W.
Read about Stacie Watts, L.C.M.F.T.
Anxiety Treatment Wichita KS